Get in touch with us!!!
A public limited company is a company where a minimum number of members are 7and there is no restriction on the maximum number of members. A public limited company has most f the characteristics and all the advantages of a private limited companylike limited liability and superior stability and credibility, ease in transfer of shareholding and much more transparency due to strict compliance requirements.
Our expert will help to register you a Public company quickly, hassle free and economically.
Pricing (All Inclusive)
Public limited company
- *MOA/AOA charges up to Authorised Capital of Rs. 1 Lakh
- *Stamp Duty Up to 1,000 INR (It’s significantly higher in MP, Kerala, and Punjab)
- *Extra Charges for NRI/Foreign directors & shareholding company
Certificate of Incorporation
(Scanned Self Attested Copy)
Passport size photograph(jpeg format)
ID proof: Voter ID/passport copy/adhar card/driving license
address proof: electricity bill/mobile bill/telephone bill Bank statement (not older than 2 months)
*Some additional documents if required by the authority
*All proofs should have the same name
*It can be registered at your residence as well
Lease Deed/Rent Agreement with latest rent receipts (If Rented)
NOC from owner with ID & Address Proof (If Rented)
Name should be same as mentioned in Utility bill/property tax receipts/sale deed
Sale Deed/Property deed in English
Utility bill (Not older than 2 months)
Our expert will apply for the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN) for required Directors.
Our expert will apply for the Name Approval of business entity in prescribed form submitted to the MCA as per naming guidelines.
Our expert will submit incorporation documents to the MCA along with an application for incorporation.
PAN & TAN
After Incorporation,Our expert will apply for the PAN & TAN for your company.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many members are mandatory to incorporate a public ltd company?
How much capital is mandatory to incorporate a public ltd company?
Can a Salaried person become the director in a Public Ltd Company?
Can NRIs or Foreigners be a director of a public limited company?
How many directors are mandatory to incorporate a Public Ltd Company?
Is a physical office mandatory to incorporation?
How to choose the name of the public limited company?
- Company name should not be similar to any other Private Limited, OPC, LLP or Public limited company
- Company name should not be registered trademark which is already taken under the IP Act
- The name should not be too generic and do not use abbreviations or adjectives
- The name should contain the main objective of the business like Tata use Tata “Consultancy“ Service
Get in Touch
Sector50, Gurgaon(Haryana) 122018